Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bleh


I hate being Vegan. Today is the fourth day of this crap, and I am ready to slit my wrists. For those of you who don't know me let me express to you how much I LOVE Milk, always have and always will. I typically drink about two gallons of the stuff a week, ice cold skim milk....mmmmm. I haven't had any for FOUR DAYS!

I am sitting here trying to eat Rice Dream Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, which tastes as good as I imagine my dogs biscuits to taste. I want to open my fridge and pour myself a glass of milk, but currently I can drink water, or Rice Milk. Neither of which I want.

My brothers friend who so graciously went with us to the store to tell us what to get, informed us that Oreo cookies are in fact a Vegan product. I think I did a happy dance right there in Vitamin cottage. It wasn't until I went home and thought about it and realized that I couldn't dip them into a glass of milk. WHAT THE FRIG IS THE POINT?!?!? Oreo's without milk? NO WAY!!!

I miss chocolate, pancakes, eggs, CHEESE, Sour Cream, and MILK more than anything.

I do realize that I am eating better, and this is forcing me to make healthier choices, which is great, but I just want my milk back. Is that too much to ask?

One other interesting thing that I found out about is that Red Dye #40 is made from beetle shells. Vegans apparently won't eat it because of that, and I personally think that anything made from beetle shells should not be consumed, as its disgusting.

That's all of now, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment