Thursday, November 12, 2009

A few thoughts before class

My night class starts in an hour; I have one more paper to grade, Starbuck's to grab, and this blog to write.

I'm a busy person!

First of all, I love being able to look back on my previous entries and smile at how naive I was. I was shocked I could run 5 minutes. Now, I can run 25. It's amazing. This program works miraculously.

I'm applying for a few Master's programs in the upcoming weeks. Cross your fingers for me; I'd really like to move forward in my career, and I think I'm taking the appropriate steps.

Our one year anniversary is coming up! Ah, I sound like such a girl. But it's true, and I'm excited. :)

I told my mom that Nicole and I are engaged...and have been since February. There was a lot of awkward silences on the phone, but at least she knows.

We complete week 7 tomorrow night; next week, we're going to start running for 30 minutes (even though the program says 28, we're going to push to 30 since our race is a 4 miler instead of a 5K).

No comments:

Post a Comment