Wednesday, November 25, 2009

'Twas The Night Before Turkey Trot

and all through the house
the dogs were barking at our new little mouse.

It is very loud here. Mostly it's Rufus. He's not really a playful dog, he doesn't "get it." Roxie and Ruby play and tumble together, and he just stands there and barks. He's barking right now -- it's close to impossible for me to form coherent sentences. Where is the mute button on this dog?

So tomorrow is the turkey trot -- what we've all been looking forward to (to an extent). I'm sore from running yesterday, probably because I hadn't run that much in about 4 days. Too bad for me, eh? Tomorrow is four miles. If I can run 3.1 miles, I'll be thrilled beyond belief. I'm going to do my best.

I just saw the race route. Oh, heavens.

Hopefully, tomorrow we'll post something really positive. Maybe a picture or two. We take off at 10:30 MT, so say a little prayer around then for us. Ah! We are almost done with C25K!

No comments:

Post a Comment