Saturday, October 10, 2009

Week 2 Completed

I don't have much to say about completing week 2 except that I'm glad it's done. It wasn't difficult, but I think by lifting weights three times this week, I weakened my body enough so that it felt harder than it actually was. My breathing was great, though -- I'm glad I get to concentrate on nothing but running when I'm doing it.

Nicole and I made it a little over two miles today -- a little further than Wednesday's run. She went faster than I did -- her pace is faster, and she walks a heck of a lot faster than I do. I have to keep reminding myself that it's not a race, it's about myself. I have to do this for myself, not for anyone else or against anyone else.

1 comment:

  1. That's right. It is not about the pace, it is all in the technique.

    ReplyDelete